Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stewardship

I have heard others speak about stewardship many times from many different aspects.  But to me, stewardship defines life.  By this, I mean that we have all been given life, a body, and everything else that you "have" in your life...from family, friends, and things.  First and foremost, we must understand that we have been "loaned" these things by God.  Ultimately, we will all answer to Him as to how we have been stewards of everything in this life.  God has given us the ability and responsibility to be stewards of our lives.  This, to me, encompasses everything I do.  When I get up in the morning, the first thing I SHOULD do is recognize the He has given me another day and now I must go out and be a good steward of everything that comes my way...

More to come on this topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment