Sunday, January 8, 2012

Introduction

Hello!  My name is Sara.

I am a Motivational Speaker.  I decided to create this blog, after reading a very inspirational blog from my Aunt Kelly.  I have had many ideas for topics for motivational speeches over the years and I would like to share them with you.  I would love feedback as well as insight into your life as to what motivates you.

I am currently available to come speak at your church, gathering, or event. Please e-mail me at motivational_speaker@ymail.com to request me at your next event.  I will respond with pricing and details.

Blessings,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Sara - I think you would make a great motivational speaker. Do you know what you would like to talk about? I look forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, This is Jon Wilder and I'd like to compliment you on your blog. I think this is an awesome idea and I am so impressed with what you are doing. People today need so much of what you are offering here and I pray that you have the opportunity to reach as many people as possible a bring to them some insight and inspiration that can enlighten their lives. You are one of the good people that we all need so much more of and I wish you nothing but success and that you get back all that you give. God Bless you Sara and Oceans of Love to you and your Husband, my life long brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jon. Thank you so much for the kind words. I greatly appreciate the prayers. I hope I can reach a lot of people as well. You are a wonderful person and I wish you and your family the best as well. God bless you.

      Delete